About the Client:Our client is a leading, fully integrated construction and utility services company, providing expertise and extensive knowledge to the UK’s largest construction projects. They have a range of capability that includes delivery of complex large-scale multi-utility and infrastructure projects across the whole of the UK and internationally.
About the Role:
- To coach and manage others in the understanding and interpretation of HR policies, processes and procedures and use these to advise line managers when dealing with complex employee relation cases.
- Working with line managers and the HR team to coach and advise them to swiftly resolve employee relation matters, with a focus on commercial and legal considerations.
- Champion, via employee engagement activities and initiatives for both international and U.K to ensure employees accurately report, improve and strive for excellence within employee engagement.
- Develop strong working relationships across the business both in the UK and internationally to promote good practice.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on all employment issues, considering current legislation, corporate policies and procedures and external best practice.
- Take the HR lead for informal and first stage disciplinary, grievance and performance management cases, advising and where necessary attending formal hearings.
About the Candidate:
- An established HR professional with a passion for employee relations and a strong background in the specialism
- Experience of working within a construction industry both in the UK and internationally.
- Up to date employment law and best practice HR knowledge.
- Experience of building strong working relationships, with the ability to challenge and influence at difference levels across the organisation.
- Experienced in delivering coaching, training and development interventions to raise Line Manager capability.
- Experience in coaching and managing others in the understanding and interpretation of HR policies, processes and procedures and using these to advise line managers when dealing with complex employee relation cases.
- Strong customer focus and the ability to quickly build strong, and effective, working relationships
Points of Appeal:
- Opportunity for international travel
- Expanding Organisation
- State of the art office with onsite gymnasium
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org