About the Client:Facilities Management company are seeking an Air Conditioning Engineer to work alongside an established team to support the service and installation team.
About the Role:
- They are currently looking for another engineer to join their growing team.
- The right candidate will be completing both reactive and pro-active maintenance, as well as installation of air conditioning systems.
- The role will cover M3 Corridor as far as Reading and the right candidate must be willing to travel to London as well.
- Working with a range of systems split type units to VRV/VRF to water chillers
- Other ad hoc maintenance of other equipment
About the Candidate:
- Must be passionate about what they do
- Must have experience working with a variety of air conditioning systems (VRV and VRF)
- Happy to work in London and M3 Corridor
- Install and Maintenance experience preferred
- Customer facing skills
- Over 3 years’ experience
Points of Appeal:
- Company Van or Car
- Plenty of overtime earning potential
- Be a part of a growing company
- Flat management structure
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com