About the Client:My client is a privately-owned HVAC company covering works across the Yorkshire area. They have been in the industry for around 100 years and have over 60 engineers in their workforce. Over time they have built up a substantial client base, providing HVAC services in commercial contracts.
About the Role:The role is to assist the Contract Manager in maintaining the high level of service for the Air Conditioning Department, the role will include but is not limited to:
- Overlooking call out/ service & customer request data to ensure all works are completed to a high level from conception to completion.
- To create quotations, follow up quotations, ordering of materials & ensuring delivery.
- Being involved with project delivery to ensure quality is met & delivered along with ensuring compliance & legal requirements are met & maintained at all times.
- You may be required to carry out site surveys/ meet with suppliers & at times meet with customers.
- You will also be expected to liaise with the AC engineers that work within the department to assist with any of their day to day operational queries or should they require support, all queries or support requests will be required to be discussed & agreed by the Contract manager.
About the Candidate:
- Must be F-Gas qualified
- Strong organisational skills including proven ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Able to work on own initiative
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Company vehicle and fuel card provided.
- Mobile Phone
- Room to Progress and Grow
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org