About the Client:The client has been active in the asbestos industry for over 20 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK.
About the Role:Due to a restructuring, they are now in the process of employing an ambitious Director or Executive level candidate who is looking to make a move into a Managing Director role.
- Managing and running the commercial and operational sides of the business, holding meetings with divisional managers when required.
- Being involved with recruitment, training, developing staff and ensuring that the procedures are followed with regards to appraisals, etc.
- Attending meetings regularly with clients, consultancies and site-based staff and resolving any issues.
- Monitoring targets and achieving continuous profit goals.
- Seating and evaluating Key Performance Indicators.
- Helping win new contracts, cross selling the company's services to clients/customers, whilst still managing existing accounts.
- Ensuring that company's Management System runs smoothly, which includes Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Operational.
About the Candidate:
- Must be well versed with the asbestos industry, pertaining to operations, commercial and Health & Safety procedures, etc.
- Awareness of local business drivers/ competition and issues facing the industry; understanding of the impact of the local/ national economic and political environment on business success.
- Proven strategic and performance leadership capability; able to initiate and lead change; delivers tangible results; demonstrates toughness under pressure and a competitive spirit.
- Must have excellent communication, client facing, people management, leadership, organisational and presentation skills.
- Must be competent in using the Microsoft Office Package.
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Company with a full order book and pipeline nationwide
- Company car
- Freedom within the role
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Will Champken on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com