This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:The company has been established for over 15 years, boasting a speedy and accurate service to its customers. Due to the continued success, they are looking for a surveyor to continue this.
About the Role:
- Carrying out asbestos management, refurbishment and demolition surveys on Domestic, Commercial and Industrial buildings.
- High level client consultancy duties, advising clients on matters relating to asbestos and works carried out
- Ensuring compliance with HSG264, and all Health and Safety Regulations.
About the Candidate:
- At least 2 years experience
- Must have PS02 qualification
- Able to work on own initiative and drive forward new business
- Must have a full UK driving license
Points of Appeal:
- Opportunity to make the role their own
- Good mix of commercial/domestic sites
- Career progression
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Danny Coleman on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org