About the Client:A London insurance specialist contractor is looking to add an assistant contracts manager to their team This opportunity is within the Insurance Repair division working with key Loss Adjusters and Claims Management organisations.
About the Role:
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for day to day management and organisation of trade teams across varied sites, predominantly in North London.
- You will also be responsible for the management of any Sub Contracted workers on the projects.
- Looking after between 30 and 50 contracts
- A company vehicle as well as a competitive salary and package is available for the successful candidate.
About the Candidate:
- Ideally from a strong trade background with experience working multiple contracts.
- Previous managerial experience is essential however this can be at low to mid management level as a Site Supervisor or Finishing Foreman
- I am looking to speak to candidates based in South East London who are able to travel across the local and regional area.
Points of Appeal:
- Growing Company
- Progression Opportunities to Contracts Manager
- Good Salary
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org