About the Client:Our client vision is to redefine the future for people and places. They are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies
About the Role:
- IFM Manager responsible for the maintenance and operation of three Leisure Centre’s in the Leeds PFI contract.
- To ensure that all plant, machinery and systems are maintained in a serviceable condition and are fully compliant with all relevant health and safety legislation, codes of practise and company policies.
- Supervise teams of facilities staff in line with LCC and contract requirements.
- Assist in ensuring a safe, secure working environment for all site users. Including H&S monitoring, inspections, audits and coordination of all H&S requirements.
- Assist in development and monitoring of facilities services and staff including auditing of services.
- Ensure staff and contractors work effectively, efficiently and within safe guidelines across all sites.
- Provide as and when required any information, reports, quotations or other details in order to assist in achieving financial targets and reporting requirements.
- Act as the Leisure Centre contact and liaise on a regular basis with representatives from LCC as and when required.
- Plan & organise training programmes for facilities staff in order to assist in maintaining safe working practises and staff development.
- Manage day to day technical problems providing a first line response in accordance with service deliverables. Management of PPM implementation.
- To manage and control sub-contractors with regards to legislative requirements and IFM policies.
About the Candidate:
- Experience of the co-ordination of all maintenance in relation to the Building Services including building fabric and structure M&E utilising both internal and external resources.
- Good knowledge and experience of Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality systems
- Good knowledge of statutory compliance and current legislation, regulations and standards, with experience of managing a sites statutory compliance
- Management of Building Services: demonstrate organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines are met. Good client and contractor management skills and a sound knowledge of Health & Safety Management will be a prerequisite.
- Management of people issues - Demonstrates that safety is paramount in all business operations and maintains well being of employees.
- Understand and apply appropriate employee legislation, safety, health and environment regulations whilst applying appropriate recruitment, reward and disciplinary processes and procedures (grievances, absences, etc).
- Commercial awareness - Understands and applies commercial and financial principles. Views issues in terms of costs, profits, markets and added value.
- Problem solving and analysis - Analyses issues and breaks them down into their component parts. Makes systematic and rational judgements based on relevant information.
- Personal motivation - Commits self to work hard towards goals. Shows enthusiasm and career commitment
- Good commercial and financial acumen and clear and concise oral and written communication skills
Points of Appeal:
- Freedom within the role
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Multi-National contractor
- Career Progression
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Andy Karayiannis on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com