About the Client:This client covers all aspects of shopfitting projects to big names on the High Street.
About the Role:
- Cost value updates, to be carried out as necessary to ensure accurate cost reporting, ensure that cost projection and variations are updated for month review with senior mangers
- Revise material orders and forecast with procurement department, and detailed review of cost/value
- Provide cost information/budgets as required by clients and internal departments
- Cost and agree contract variations as required, however, must ensure that any variations are agreed on a continual basis
- Collaborate with operations manager to deliver operational efficiency of projects, while consideration is given to commercial profitability
- Ensure contractual notices are issued, with the prior consent of either the commercial director, operations director or managing director.
- Valuing of subcontract works and processing suitable payments
- Managing issues associated with sub contract packages
- Implication of health and safety regulations
- Ensure production and issue of H & S manuals with assistance from other internal departments
About the Candidate:
- As the much of this opportunity is based on repeat business with clients and main contractors it is essential that the successful candidate have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree or construction-based qualification is preferred
- Prove track experience in the UK market
- Must be motivated and driven to progress with the company as there are many career development routes open to the successful candidate
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Established company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Grace Murphy on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com