About the Client:Architectural Metalwork, AutoCAD Designer. We are one of the UK’s largest and most experienced independent supplier of ironmongery, security systems and balustrades. The products and services work together to provide a seamless approach that meets the budget and timescales of all our customers.
About the Role:
- Produce high quality general arrangement drawings in most cost efficient way for Approval / Construction /As Built.
- Produce Architectural Metalwork & Fixing schedules as and when requested.
- Liaise with architects and main contractors.
- Work to an estimate and project specification.
- Attend co-ordination meetings (internally and externally).
- Work to an agreed project programme.
- Ensure that work is detailed in accordance with agreed sub-contract specification & programme.
- Produce details with commercial consideration given to products used.
About the Candidate:
- Product training courses as necessary, including curtain walling, windows, doors and rainscreens.
- Attending any other internal/external training courses relevant to the role or as required by the Company.
- Building Regulations.
- Experience in AutoCAD.
- Must know Schucal.
- Design software packages as necessary to carry out duties
Points of Appeal:
- Financial stability
- Fantastic team
- Attractive salary package
- Company going places
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org