About the Client:Over 50 years of experience within high end architectural metalwork gives us the perfect opportunity to deliver projects to a high standard. Delivering a high degree of craftsmanship on all projects due to our highly trained CAD designers, project teams and after care service.
About the Role:
- General arrangements and fabrication details
- Competent in using excel to produce cutting and bolt lists
- To issue completed drawings to works for manufacture within tight deadlines
- Liaising with site team to ensure designs are being implemented correctly
- Communicate with our clients and the design team as required, and attend meetings.
- Ensure projects are issued to agreed dates.
- Work on your own projects as well as working with others on joint projects as required.
- Recommend modifications throughout process to ensure most cost effective production
- Use logic to solve complex problems and offer practical solutions
About the Candidate:
- Solid Technical background and experience. (Within the structural and architectural steelwork market.)
- Excellent Communication and organisational skills.
- CAD Experience. (2D CAD.)
- Computer literate and conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft outlook, Excel and word.
- Be reliable, have a good eye for detail
Points of Appeal:
- Company with full order books
- Excellent progress
- High end projects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org