About the Client:Established in the West Midlands over 20 years ago they have grown to become a national specialist contractor also undertaking installation within the HVAC field. They offer exceptional promotion opportunities and the opportunity to work on prestigious contracts.
About the Role:
- Production of detailed drawings for air conditioning, ventilation and mechanical works. Possibly to assist with site surveys and heat load calculations for retail, leisure and commercial projects, value £3K-£500K throughout the UK.
- Must be computer literate, self-motivated, personable, able to work independently and as part of a team and liaise effectively at all levels.
- Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations.
- Work as a key member of the Design team, taking a proactive roll
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience within the air conditioning or construction industry would be a major advantage
- The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills, be fully IT conversant and hold qualifications for AutoCAD.
- 3 years minimum experience preferred
- Candidates should be self-motivated, personable, confident and possess excellent customer focus
- Will be a team player and be prepared to occasionally contract projects if required during busy periods
Points of Appeal:
- Basic salary circa £20-25K dependent upon experience.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private health scheme after 12 months service.
- 20 days annual leave, additional day for every full calendar year worked to a maximum of 25 days.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com