About the Client:Our client provides a full range of electrical, mechanical and building fabric services to clients across the UK. From initial design through to project completion they carefully manage every stage of the project life cycle.
About the Role:The candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the bid process, coordinating the submission of both commercial and technical submission.
- Pre Qualification Questionnaires
- Supplier Questionnaires
- Tender Submission
- Contract and collateral warranty reviews
- Completing company literature such as brochures, presentations, case studies, CV’s
- Manage all marketing including redevelopment of the SEE website and advertising.
- Site Visits to take photos of project delivery progress.
- Using IT systems including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and in-house IT systems.
- Set up of bid response library and tender tools information
- Liaising with all employees from administrators through to the CEO.
- Manage the contract tracker and file system.
- Completing accreditation applications
About the Candidate:
Points of Appeal:
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org