About the Client:Our client is providing a range of repairs, maintenance and compliance services to a wide variety of sectors across the UK.
About the Role:
- Writing high quality bespoke responses to tender questions at both PQQ and ITT stage.
- Ascertaining client requirements, how we can best meet/deliver them and how to put that into words.
- Help create and maintain a central bid library of responses/images/supporting documents for tender submissions.
- Liaise with internal and external subject matter experts to demonstrate knowledge of services and delivery for input in to tenders.
- Research market solutions, movements and opportunities to assist in tenders and competitive solutions.
- Ensure written responses are reflective of both deliverable and priced responses.
- Support the bidding process by helping manage/raise clarifications and tender updates
- Keep the team updated with tender progress and changes.
- Support the business development team with tender sourcing, client liaison and administration duties as required.
- Producing reports on tender programmes, in progress and completed/feedback.
- Preparing presentations, bios, illustrations and associated documents to a wide range of potential clients.
- Any other duties deemed commensurate with the role.
About the Candidate:
- Ability to ascertain client requirements from a variety of differing sources
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Microsoft Office advanced user (Particularly Word/Power-point)
- Ability to format and present bid documents and tenders to a high standard
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience in tender writing
- Experience of creating/maintaining bid libraries for future use.
Points of Appeal:
- Expanding Business
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to incorporate some hours working from home
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com