About the Client:My client, a nationwide Building Services Contractor, are currently looking for a Bid Writer/Proposals Coordinator, to assist their nationwide Estimating Team’s. This role will be based out of their Nottingham office, and will involve working alongside other Bid Writer’s to put forward bids to meet with current deadlines.
About the Role:
- You will report directly into the Pre-Construction Director, and work alongside the Estimating Teams in various offices nationwide to develop winning bids.
- This role will require you to review and edit any written content whilst working in a team to produce written bids to hit deadlines.
- This role will also incorporate creating presentations, marketing material and all supporting documentation to a high-quality approach.
- You will be working closely with the estimating manager to highlight key deliverables for each bid, in order to create a structured bid team that will utilise the appropriate skills to produce suitable responses.
About the Candidate:
- Experience as a Proposals Coordinator/Bid Writer
- Experience working within the construction sector – preferably within Building Services.
- Proven bid team involvement.
- Good Communication Skills
- High Attention to Detail
- The ideal individual will rate themselves highly in creative thinking, adaptability, decision making, interpersonal skills and quality focus.
Points of Appeal:
- Salary of £30,000 - £40,000
- InDesign Training provided in house
- Room to progress and develop a career with growth of the company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org