About the Client:The client is an established M&E engineering contractor with over 1000 staff and over 30 live major projects. These projects can be anything from education, health, new build and commercial
About the Role:
- Lead Project BIM coordinators.
- Liaising and coordinating with Engineers, Design Teams and 3rd party contractors.
- Working with the BIM Manager to develop the project program and BIM delivery strategy.
- Manage workload of project Revit Technicians.
- Chair Weekly Coordination Meetings and Breakout Workshops with Engineers, Design Teams and 3rd party contractors, compiling minutes and action items from this sessions and follow-up.
- Support the BIM Manager in the development of BIM Standards throughout the business.
- Manage Master Revit MEP Model.
- Manage the production of weekly Updates of the Navisworks Model and issue Clash Detection Reports.
- Manage the production of fully annotated and coordinated 2D Builderworks Drawings (BWIC) and Services Drawings.
About the Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Lead BIM Coordinator Role, managing workload and tracking progress on projects.
- ‘Autodesk AutoCAD’. At least 4 years’ experience.
- ‘Autodesk Revit’. At least 4 years’ experience.
- ‘Autodesk Navisworks’. At least 2 years’ experience
- Proven ability / experience of 3D coordination of M&E systems (pipework, ventilation, containment, lighting, sprinkler & Plant) for a large contractor.
- Proven ability / experience of creating 2D construction issue drawings.
- Proven ability / experience in reading Architectural and M&E drawings
Points of Appeal:
- Growing contractor
- Friendly team and office atmosphere
- Strong pipeline of work
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org