About the Client:My Client is a privately owned company specialising in Mechanical, Electrical and Protective Services Projects with an annual Turnover in excess of £65 million.
About the Role:To take responsibility for setting up BIM drawings for the team to work on and helping them to deliver the projects under tight deadlines Responsbilities:
- Working as part of the Engineering Team
- Lead Coordinator, liaising and coordinating with 3rd Party Contractors
- Manage team of Technicians
- Manage Master Revit MEP Model
- Produce weekly Updates of Navisworks Model and issue Clash Detection Reports
- Produce fully annotated and coordinated 2D Builderworks Drawings and Services Drawings
About the Candidate:
- 4+ years’ experience in AutoCAD Revit MEP
- Experience in M&E services coordination in site based role
- Proficient in Revit MEP, AutoCAD 2D and Navisworks Manage
- Proficient in executing clash detection exercises in 3D models
- Experience in leading and working and coordinating with 3rd party services contractors
- Enthusiastic, creative, and natural problem solver.
- Residential background ideally.
Points of Appeal:Salary is based on experience and is negotiable
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com