About the Client:My Client is currently looking for an experienced BIM Technician. The successful candidate will be based in Denmark or Cork. working on a leading Data Centre project. They are an internationally recognised mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering contractor. They have a well-established presence in Ireland, the UK and Northern Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Datacentres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
About the Role:
- You will need to coordinate the design of both mechanical and electrical services. The role involves liaising with the management team to ensure that designs are up to specification
- Building services background and previous M&E experience required for this role
- Up to date knowledge of construction protocol
- Experience with industrial projects, data centre background would be of benefit.
About the Candidate:
- Relevant third level qualification
- Proficiency in BIM software is essential for this position with at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role liaising with different disciplines
- Proficient in Revit MEP, AutoCAD 2D and Navisworks Manage
- Knowledge of executing clash detection exercises in 4D and 5D model though not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Enthusiastic, creative, and natural problem solver
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive Overseas package plus Accommodation, Transport and Flights.
- The successful candidate wills he based on site in Denmark or Cork
- Permanent full-time position
- Career Development Opportunities with My Clients Employee development scheme.
- My Client is a CPD accredited employer
- Data Centre project experience a must.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com