About the Client:We deliver full design, build, optimisation and on-going management of a range of mission critical environments across the UK. Providing world-class technical solutions without compromise. We are looking for people that share our teamwork focussed work ethic which had led top us becoming a fast-growing operator in our market place. My client is looking for an experienced BMS Project Manager in and around South East.
About the Role:
- Full cradle to grave management of projects including the management of design, planning and execution through to installation, testing and ongoing maintenance of BMS packages.
- You will attend regular progress meetings to discuss program, quality, design review and cost
- Full responsibility for project cost and internal cost/time management
- Management of procurement schedules and the procurement process
- Oversee project engineer management and coordination of sub-contractors for work package including; selection, vetting, costs, program, quality and safety including RAMS Management
- Manage work sign-off, snagging and site quality control
- Take ownership of document sign-off client submission and revisions including management of documentation on internal management system
- Co-Ordination of systems acceptance testing for BMS and controls equipment
- Oversee testing and commissioning whilst programming the works to strict milestones
- Assuring accuracy of all project documentation including design packs, IST, drawings and O&M’s.
- Produce, collate and manage all installation inspection, testing and completion documentation for work package required for inclusion in the construction completion reports and O+M Manuals
- Ensure all drawing and schedules are kept up-to-date and distributed to contractors, team and as built are included for O+M Submission
About the Candidate:
- BMS Project Management is essential
- Prior working knowledge of Tridium would be an advantage
- You should have a good understanding of program management and a diligent approach to keeping records updated
- Excellent communication skills are essential for liaising with 3rd party suppliers and contractors
- Experience in interfacing with other teams and with customers is important
- You should have an excellent eye for detail.
- Data Centre / critical environment experience would be advantageous
- CSCS/ECS Card required
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent company to work for with a very inclusive family – orientated atmosphere
- To £55,000 starting salary with full benefits package including annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- Exciting, varied projects in a high-paced environment
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Andrei Rozoleanu on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com