About the Client:Our client is market leaders in catering services working with large organisations. They specialise in the design, supply and installation of commercial catering equipment, from the largest of prestige hotel projects to small restaurants and public sector cafes and snack bars.
About the Role:From calls to costings and presenting in front of corporate clients your role will be integral to the development of the organisation and also yourself. We seek a person that isn’t afraid to challenge the normal and is looking to push themselves to the next level in their career development.
- This new business-focused role will see the successful Business Development Manager selling into a range of industries specifically targeting London, M25 area and SE England in line with client strategy. With so many potential clients and a solid reputation it is envisaged that success and ongoing career opportunities are assured for ambitious and capable business development manager
- To obtain new business for the Company under the strategic guidelines set out by the Managing Director/ Sales Director.
- To plan short- and long-term sales activities.
- Ensure necessary market research and analysis.
- Ensure that all potential cold calls are completed adhering to the target set out by the Sales Director
- Ensure that the client internal database is up to date.
- Ensure personal objectives and targets are met.
- Ensure sales information is up to date on the shared drive.
- Ensure effective communication with clients
About the Candidate:For this Business Development Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3 years sales experience within the catering industry
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office programs and CRM database
- Effective time and diary management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- A willing and flexible approach to their work and a strong desire to succeed
- A full driving licences
Points of Appeal:
- Company vehicle
- Commission scheme
- Company credit card
- Company fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Shreejana Shrestha on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com