About the Client:My client has been established in the industrial roofing and cladding industry for the past 40 years. They work on both new build and refurbishment projects covering the uk. They now need an experienced business development manager within the refurbishment sector to join their team in the North West.
About the Role:
- To develop and implement a area business plan in order to achieve objectives and margin targets in the north west.
- To acquire new Clients and business in the refurbishment market
- Develop relationships with End users that own their premises.
- To develop new, and maintain existing, Council approved status.
- Liaise with the relevant senior manager on the margin potential.
- Develop and maintain an effective project quote and specification tracking and Communication system.
- Liaise and exchange information with Suppliers representatives to enhance business opportunities.
- Liaise with Contract Manager at order stage and during Contract as required to ensure the smooth running and profitable outcome of contract.
- Maintain customer-focused philosophy through a commitment to continuous improvement.
- To implement Company policy at all times
About the Candidate:
- Incumbents need to be articulate, numerate and demonstrate competence in:
- Adaptability/Business Awareness/Detail Handling/Initiative/Planning and Organising/Presenting
- Experience of the building and construction industry would be beneficial/essential.
- General computer awareness.
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work for
- Excellent prospects
- Stable company
- Excellent beneifits
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org