About the Client:We provide specialist recruitment solutions and consultancy to the construction sector, Humres is a young company with an excellent reputation. With roots going back to 1996, we are evolving and growing rapidly with new clients and candidates increasingly seeking us out. Humres caters exclusively to the needs of the construction industry. We provide a comprehensive recruitment service to building product manufacturers, main and sub-contractors, and environmental service and consultancy providers. Humres currently handles over 500 live vacancies for candidates at all levels of the industry including, manufacturing, sales, marketing, contracts management design and consultancy. It doesn't matter what background or walk of life you come from, it's more about what type of person you are that really interests us. Obviously, we believe that the ingredients for success at Humres is being highly organised, possess high levels of emotional intelligence, be tenacious and resilient. You will need to have an excellent standard of written and spoken English, ideally be degree educated, have experience with supporting IT systems, be driven by building fantastic internal/external relationships and possess a good eye for detail.
About the Role:
- You will be reporting to our Director of Talent & Learning. However, it will be an autonomous role, where you will be responsible for accounts, invoicing, setting up/troubleshooting IT systems, manage the office facilities, provide HR support and produce weekly reports and Management Information (MI). A full job description will be supplied to applicants.
About the Candidate:We require a conscientious, hardworking team player. This role would ideally suit an experienced administrator who is looking to work in a busy but rewarding environment. The job requires a strong work ethic and a commitment to the company. The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- An understanding of the Recruitment Industry
- The Emotional Intelligence to visualise solutions rather than see problems
- Natural Leadership and well-defined People Skills
- An understanding of the Importance of effective administration
- A passion for excellence through good time management, attention to detail and complete finishing.
- An advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have a good grasp of figures
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Ability to cope well under pressure and able to use own initiative
- An accurate, minimum typing speed of 45/50 words per minute
Points of Appeal:If you are just looking for just a job, then probably best not to apply for this position. However, if you're hungry for success and want a potential career in a growing and successful recruitment agency, be rewarded for your individual contribution and feel that you have something to offer then please do apply. If you think you are what we are looking for at Humres then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also apply online www.humres.co.uk. Humres Technical Recruitment is a growing technical consultancy within the construction and engineering sectors helping companies find talented people with industry experience
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Paul Seth on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com