About the Client:A Design and build solutions company who provide safe, innovate, value engineered solutions for new build foundations that are installed faster than any other suitable method on time.
About the Role:
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management and colleagues.
- Work in a team or as an individual in accordance with client information and Estimating department.
- Attend all necessary meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of progress, including maintaining and updating filing systems.
- Determines project requirements by identifying project phases and elements; and liaising with other Departments within the company.
- Maintain project schedule and programme by monitoring own progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains product and company reputation by presenting oneself in a courteous and professional manner.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitoring progress and chasing up.
- Monitoring clients Portal systems such as 4P and highlighting information relevant to our works scope.
- Ordering services such as placing orders.
- Assisting with the negotiating and placing of sub-contract orders.
- Checking and signing off invoices.
- The ideal candidate would have some experience of buying and placing subcontract orders.
About the Candidate:
- Experience of working within the Civil Engineering industry
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with Supervisors Peers and Clients, both verbally and in writing
- Attention to Detail – Be precise and meticulous in ensuring processes are conducted correctly and in a timely manner
- Organisation – Ability to ensure that nothing is forgotten and tasks are correctly prioritised
- Patience/Flexibility – Accepting that occasionally things do not go to plan and that alterations sometimes have to be made
- Business Acumen – Ability to apply business acumen to solve problems
- Time Management – Ability to effectively manage time and tasks to achieve high productivity
Points of Appeal:
- Great starting salary and package
- Opportunity to work with a leading contractor
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Ashley Francis on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org