About the Client:The client has been active for over 30 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK and abroad. This is a role for CAD technician who wants to join a dynamic and growing company with prospects for growth into a more senior position in the foreseeable future.
About the Role:Working in their busy project office you will work under the design manger providing support to produce detailed layout drawings, schematics and other ad hoc 2D and 3D drawings associated with the core business areas encompassing temporary works, steel structures and many more.
About the Candidate:
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D drafting software.
- Good IT skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good levels of written and verbal communication.
- A desire to learn in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet often tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Autocad 3D.
- Knowledge of construction BIM requirements
Points of Appeal:
- Freedom within the role
- Competitive salary
- Great progression
- Company with a full order book
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Andy Karayiannis on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org