About the Client:My Client is a leading Mechanical Services Contractor based in the South. They have a reputation for providing their clients with an exceptional service and offering a complete Mechanical package from concept, design and realisation of high-end commercial installations.
About the Role:
- The position has recently become available due to continued growth and success of the business. The successful Candidate will be working alongside a strong team on some of the South Coast’s most exciting projects.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a CAD Technician to join a well-established company and progress your career. The role will offer the chance to continue professional development in a fantastic working environment. This job is a great opportunity to join a business that is constantly moving forward and pushing new technology with their work. They are the most advanced in the field in the use of AutoCAD/REVIT Building Information Modelling on their projects.
About the Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in AutoCAD, REVIT experience would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge in drawing preparation for use in a building services team
- Proficiency and diligence in AutoCAD
- Ability to meet tight programs
- Ability to work in a team environment and on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
Points of Appeal:
- Salary will be based on experience with package
- Must have building services experience and able to work fast and accurately.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org