About the Client:The client is a multinational contractor and has been active in the demolition sector for over 15 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK and abroad.
About the Role:
- Overseeing burning and cutting.
- Observing all health and safety policies and procedures including the wearing of all PPE
About the Candidate:
- CCDO topman card
- Experience in burning and cutting on industrial sites
- Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
- Displays strong leadership skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Points of Appeal:
- Freedom within the role
- Competitive salary
- Company with a full order book
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Will Champken on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org