About the Client:The client has been active in the scaffolding sector for over 10 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK.
About the Role:Ongoing long-term scaffolding work on a large commercial project in South West London with further work expected in other locations to follow.
About the Candidate:
- Must have CISRS Part 2 Scaffolding ticket as a minimum.
- Previous experience in various scaffolding systems.
- Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant Health and Safety guidelines
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary
- Good hours and available overtime
- Company with a full order book and continual long term work
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Will Champken on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com