About the Client:Our Client is a leading specialist Mechanical and Electrical service provider working direct to the client or for tier 1 main contractor on a range of high-profile projects within London and the UK.
About the Role:
- This position will be directly responsible for managing the Commercial team on a day to day basis whilst the current Commercial Director will remain focused on the contractual side of the role.
- Manage and nurture excellent client relationship's at both senior level and project level
- Driving the change and programme management process
- Ensuring you are able to protect the business in terms of mitigating risk and maximising opportunities in regards to client delays
- Ensuring that the sub-contractor administration process is proactively managed
- Managing the commercial teams on a day to day basis
- Driving both the operational and commercial teams to follow process, checking quality where required
- Managing project cash flow
- Delivering business revenue targets
- Driving agreement of time and costs in relation to project changes
- Ensuring appropriate site records are maintained
- Ensuring compliance with a robust order process fully aligned with the Procurement department
- Delivering accurate weekly/monthly financial reporting
- Ensuring the relevant teams are managing labour and productivity forecasts in an efficient manner
- Maximising opportunities ensuring variations, and are accounts submitted early with relevant detail to substantiate claims
- Working with the commercial teams to ensure they are prepared for their monthly contract review meetings
- Providing sound understanding of principle entitlement in regards to the change process
- Administering upstream contracts to ensure that the company position is protected at all times
- Ensuring robust processes are in place to monitor, review and control project budgets
- Advising on improvements to the management systems in place, including working part of the project implementation team for the upgrade of our IT systems.
- Any other duties that maybe required to support the future growth of the department
About the Candidate:
- Someone that has a proven track record ideally within the M&E industry and is able to come into a growing business and implement positive change where required.
- Extremely diligent and will have a proven track record in agreeing final accounts with clients
- Able to build relationships effectively with both the commercial team and external clients/suppliers etc.
Points of Appeal:Exceptional Package, Interesting projects & Growing Business
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org