About the Client:My Client has over 128 years’ experience as a world class engineering contractor. Their core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide for our private, public and government clients include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
About the Role:
- The role will suit a dynamic individual looking to progress their career with Ireland’s leading engineering contractor. The successful candidate will work directly with the division manager to develop & expand the business through tendering & negotiation of new works.
- The role will include client development, relationship management, tender submission & review, valuation preparation, margin review and ensuring projects are progressing according to budget and schedule.
About the Candidate:Role / Requirements:
- Commercial Manager for maintenance and small works division
- Responsible for supporting the growth and commercial management of the division
- Dublin based
- 10+ years management experience required
- Construction related experience essential
- Experience in an electrical or mechanical services environment would be advantageous
- Facilities Maintenance experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Third level qualification required – Quantity Surveying / Engineering / Building Services
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
- Excellent IT skills essential
Points of Appeal:
- Uncapped negotiable salary based on experience.
- Benefits package included
- The role will be based in Dublin
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org