About the Client:
About the Role:The Commercial Plumber will be required to work in and around the London area attending communal dwellings, you will be responsible for the service and repair of communal heating systems. The Commercial Plumber / Commercial Wet Worker will be tasked with duties such as; repair and install commercial heating parts to communal dwelling systems, replacing thermostatic valves, pump, radiators and other associated equipment, repair of pipework and attend breakdowns.
About the Candidate:
- The Commercial Plumber should hold qualifications such as NVQ Level 2/3 in plumbing and heating or equivalent.
- Ideally with experience of HIU's
- Commercial Wet Worker – London Position Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar positions
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Plumbing and Heating
- Based within a commutable distance London
- Full UK Driving Licence
Points of Appeal:
- Salary £35,000
- Van + Fuel Card
- Call out rota
- 20 days holiday + BH
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com