About the Client:The client has been active in the civils sector for over 20 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK.
About the Role:
- Liaising with clients and reporting progress to professional staff (such as architects and surveyors).
- Overseeing signalling civils works, walkways and cable route works
- Ensures that key details pertaining to day-to-day works are clearly communicated across the project team.
- Ensure effective communication and implementation to deliver the project on time, on budget, and to quality acceptance criteria.
- Ensure regular monitoring and reporting on progress and instigate corrective actions as required.
- Review performance against targets and identify and manage potential risks and opportunities.
- Ensuring quality control procedures are in place and are being followed by all stakeholders
- Motivating the workforce
- Ensure change control measures are adhered
- Review monthly costs with the commercial team to ensure that there is no unnecessary waste and to maximise profit.
About the Candidate:
- Must have experience in the rail civil engineering sector
- Displays Strong leadership skills.
- Must have PTS and SMSTS or equivalent management card.
- Will be proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and PDF Viewer
- Will be commercially aware
Points of Appeal:
- Freedom within the role
- Competitive salary
- Company with a full order book and on going work around the country
- Multi-National contractor
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Tom Hill on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org