About the Client:Our client provides a range of repairs, maintenance and compliance services to a wide variety of sectors across the UK. Working across a range of different environments their teams are able to successfully deliver the smallest of repairs or a large planned refurbishment.
About the Role:
- Plan projects and ensure they are programmed to a level of detail necessary for the site team to deliver the scheme without delays.
- Ensure projects are completed to original or updated design criteria, liaising with the appropriate technical resources where required.
- Plan labour and sub-contract resource effectively so that commercial targets are achieved, and contracts are delivered on time.
- Ensure procurement and reconciliation of materials is carried out in accordance with Company procedures to best value and to prevent delays
- Produce and analyse progress reports, performance reports, updated costs and forecasts utilising a number of data sources
- Implement appropriate risk management processes, review risk registers and check risk controls
- Set the highest possible standards of leadership in promotion of HS&E procedures and best practice, ensuring compliance with Company procedures and legal obligations
- Allocate HS&E responsibilities and duties for site personnel, check understanding and provide training as necessary
- Maintain and manage construction sites, places of work and subcontractors, ensuring all subcontractors follow Group and Property Services procedures and processes.
About the Candidate:
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data
- Ability to read and accurately interpret drawings and technical specifications.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with clients and all levels of staff
- Ability to meet project objectives within designated constraints
- Experience delivering FM, Repairs and Maintenance contracts
- Good working knowledge of contract conditions, CDM regulations, design management, programme and risk management and cost control including forecasting, actual cost and value reporting
- Experience of controlling costs, timing and quality in line with targets
- Can work flexibly managing the supply and demand of the contract management process
Points of Appeal:
- Expanding Business
- Fantastic working environment
- Great team to work with
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org