About the Client:My Client believes that extensive experience, a strategy for providing solutions for small and major projects alike, continual progress evaluation and our project management knowledge, ensures that electrical installations are undertaken within budget and on time – every time
About the Role:Key Position:
- Working closely with sales and prioritising projects and work flow
- Delivering a first-class project delivery service for clients
- Ensuring projects are costed quickly, accurately and efficiently
- Ensuring sales, design and delivery are all on the same specification page
- Liaising and negotiating with existing and new suppliers, subcontractors and cost consultants
- Ensure all presentation materials are accurate and of the highest quality
About the Candidate:Candidates will have relevant experience within Construction, A+B or Fit Out. Key Attributes:
- Good financial management ability with proven technical, contractual and tender knowledge.
- A fit-out expert with excellent knowledge of products, suppliers and subcontractors
- Able to ensure the commercial, technical and financial strength of any project proposal.
- Focused attention to detail and clear prioritisation skills
- Good working knowledge of relevant estimating software
- Strong internal and external communication skills are essential
- Good direct and virtual management skills
Points of Appeal:
- £45,000 - £70,000 per annum, negotiable, pro-rata, inc benefits, OTE
- Candidates will have relevant experience within Construction, A+B or Fit Out.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org