About the Client:My client has been specialising with the industrial roofing and cladding sector for 40 years very successfully. They are based in Glasgow with most of their projects based locally to them. They are now looking to expand their operational team with an experienced Contracts Manager.
About the Role:
- Organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- Approve Time Sheets and sub-contract labour invoices.
- Programme works to suit agreed programme.
- Ensure that materials are ordered and deliveries meet programme requirements.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
- Ensure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
- Record variations and advise surveyor.
- Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
- Record compliance with Part L details as applicable.
- Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
- Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
- To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
- Attend site meetings as required.
About the Candidate:
- Be based in a commutable distance to Glasgow
- Must know flat roofing systems
- At least 5 contract management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Points of Appeal:
- Progression within offered with company
- Outstanding company to work for
- Great benefits offered
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com