About the Client:My client has been working within the industrial roofing sector for over 20 years. They work with most roofing systems from flat roofing to sheeting and cladding to pitched roofing which could be new build or refurb projects.
About the Role:
- Organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- Programme works to suit agreed programme.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
- Approve Time Sheets and sub-contract labour invoices.
- Record variations and advise surveyor.
- Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
- Record compliance with Part L details as applicable.
- Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
- Ensure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
- Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
- Ensure that materials are ordered and deliveries meet programme requirements.
- To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
- Attend site meetings as required.
About the Candidate:
- Be based in the south east of England
- Must know flat roofing systems including felts, hot melts, liquids.
- At least 5 years contract management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work for
- Flexible working
- Interesting projects
- Growing company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org