About the Client:My client are based on the south coast and work on mainly flat roofing projects acorss the south east. They work on felt, hot melt, liquid applied as well as single ply. They now need an experienced Contracts Manager to join there team.
About the Role:
- To organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- Programme works to suit agreed programme.
- Ensure that materials are ordered and deliveries meet programme requirements.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
- Record variations and advise surveyor.
- Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
- Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
- Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
- To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
- Attend site meetings as required.
About the Candidate:
- Must be based on the south coast
- Excellent flat roofing knowledge required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Need to deal with people on all levels
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work for
- Local projects
- Good benefits
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com