About the Client:My client work within the Passive Fire industry working on projects up to the £1 million mark. With a history of delivering projects on time and within budget on new build and refurbishment buildings. All works are within the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (FSO 2005)
About the Role:
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of contracts based in London and surrounding Counties
- You will be supporting the Operations Manager on delivering high-quality passive fire protection works across all sectors
- Managing works to programme time frames, producing project updates relating to budgets, cash flow and health & safety
- Managing direct labour resources and supply chain, identifying opportunities to increase productivity and maximise efficiency savings without compromising company values and quality assurance
About the Candidate:
- Previous project management experience within the construction industry.
- A history within Passive Fire would be of benefit.
- Proven experience of working to time and budget targets within a project role
Points of Appeal:
- Fast growing company.
- Strong order books.
- A great reputation within the industry
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org