About the Client:Having been established for over 25 years my client specialises in supplying and fixing of all types of roofing and cladding from sheeting and cladding to flat roofing for Large Construction Companies. They work with roofing systems including secret fix standing seam systems, composite metal panels, metal side claddings and single ply membrane projects. They now need an experienced Contracts Manager to come and join their team.
About the Role:
- Managing multiple flat roofing contracts across the South.
- Contracts sizes range from 100K up to £1M
- The role will be based out of my clients office in Sussex
- Able to produce and update weekly progress programmes and site records
- Inspecting works for quality compliance and issuing inspection test QA reports to clients.
- Scheduling materials and labour to site, setting tasks to achieve short and long term project targets.
- Forecasting and reporting on task durations, managing sequencing of works and managing track changes to programme.
- Internal progress reporting, attending site meetings and ensuring compliance of health and safety policy.
- Presenting safety induction for all new personnel and visitors,
- Monitor and control of subcontract operations & staff to ensure works are carried out in line with specification and programme
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met by closely monitoring against method statements and risk assessments.
- Developing coordination between trade contractors, through daily meetings with trade supervisors.
- Seek and communicate information from consultant engineers and architects to trade package managers.
- Conduct meetings to plan and ensure project targets are met and construction issues are resolved to enable productivity ahead of programme.
About the Candidate:
- Have a great knowledge about a variety of various flat roofing products and preferably some roofing and cladding knowledge
- Experience managing multiple projects for large Main contractors of a value upto £1million
- SMSTS certificate
Points of Appeal:
- Low Turnover of Staff
- Great Company to work for
- Great Opportunity
- Well paid
- Well Known Company
- Long Established Company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org