About the Client:My client has over 30 years’ experience in the building envelope sector specialising in industrial roofing and cladding projects. They work on projects from initial design stage through to completion on site. They are now looking for an experienced contracts manager based in the east midlands.
About the Role:
- Organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- Approve Time Sheets and sub-contract labour invoices.
- Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
- To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
- Ensure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
- Ensure that materials are ordered, and deliveries meet programme requirements.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
- Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
- Programme works to suit agreed programme.
- Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
- Record compliance with Part L details as applicable.
- Attend site meetings as required.
About the Candidate:
- Must be based in East Midlands or in a commutable distance
- Excellent knowledge multiple roofing and cladding systems
- Be willing to stay away occasionally
- Great interpersonal skill required
- At least 5 years Contract Managers role ex
- Must have SMSTS
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work for
- Strong order books
- Continued progression
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org