About the Client:My client has been established in the flat roofing sector for over 35 years and have built an outstanding reputation quality roofing services to the construction Industry. They now need an experienced Contracts Manager to come and join their team.
About the Role:
- Organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- Programme works to suit agreed programme.
- Ensure that materials are ordered and deliveries meet programme requirements
- Approve Time Sheets and sub-contract labour invoices.
- To ensure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
- Record variations and advise surveyor.
- Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
- Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
- To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
- Attend site meetings as required.
- Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
About the Candidate:
- Must have a flat roofing background
- Be based near or a commutable distance to Watford
- Valid SMSTS & CSCS Card
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Points of Appeal:
- Continued progression
- Cash rich company
- Interesting projects
- Good benefits
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com