About the Client:My client is a very well established flat roofing sub-contractor. The systems they use are Monolitic Hot Rubber, High Performance and Built-Up Felt, Mastic Asphalt, Single Ply Membranes, Cold Applied Liquid Waterproofing Products and Green, Brown and Blue Roofing Systems. They are now looking for a Contracts Manager that specialises in these.
About the Role:
- To approve Time Sheets and sub-contract labour invoices.
- To ensure that materials are ordered and deliveries meet programme requirements.
- To prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
- To ensure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
- To programme works to suit agreed programme
- Record variations and advise surveyor.
- To organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
- Record compliance with Part L details as applicable.
- Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
- Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
- To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
- Attend site meetings as required
About the Candidate:
- Must be based in or within a commutable distance to Yorkshire
- At least 5 years Contracts Managing experience
- Excellent flat roofing knowledge needed.
- Must have SMSTS
Points of Appeal:
- Great progression offered
- Interesting projects
- Cash rich company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com