About the Client:My client are one of the largest roofing contractors and offer plenty of scope for career progression.
About the Role:
- To organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- Programme works to suit agreed programme.
- Ensure that materials are ordered and deliveries meet programme requirements.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
- Record variations and advise surveyor.
- Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
- Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
- Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
- To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
- Attend site meetings as required.
About the Candidate:
- Must be based on the Midlands
- Excellent pitched roofing knowledge required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Need to deal with people on all levels
- Strong organisational skills
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work for
- Local projects
- Good benefits
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com