This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:Established over a Decade ago, offering bespoke envelope solutions to clients across the United Kingdom. The company specialise in both the Design and Installation, managing projects from beginning to end alongside clients. Now seeking a Buyer or Procurement Specialist to join their busy Procurement Team.
About the Role:
- Reporting directly to the Directors any areas of concern and working with the Contracts Manager, Technical Director, Production Manager and Head of Finance to align procurement planning with project requirements and monitor and forecast costs as required.
- Prepare and chair short daily Procurement briefings (5-10 minutes) with the Assistant and Production Manager (as required) covering the day’s expected activities and deliveries in/out.
- Attend Management meeting as required to review the Company’s performance and develop ways of working to bring about improvements in organisation, efficiency and cost.
- Regularly review procurement with the Contracts Managers and Technical Director to ensure that key dates are met.
About the Candidate:
- Must have experience of purchasing Curtain Wall, Rainscreen and/or Cladding systems.
- Sound Maths & IT skills are essential
- Knowledge of Health & Safety compliance regulations
- Ability to actively achieve proficiency in the procurement process
Points of Appeal:
- Major projects located throughout the whole UK
- Great office location
- Competitive Salary
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact One of our Consultants on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com