About the Client:My client are an established and successful company who are specialists in the design, production and erection of Structural Steel. Working across multiple sectors including education, commercial and leisure. Over 40 years experience within the industry allows for personalised and dedicated approach to each project and client.
About the Role:
- To review the project specification and highlight where the specification is not achieved or needs further clarifications.
- To review the tender documentation against the project specification.
- To create RFI schedules, issue and update as the design is progressed and the queries are answered.
- To identify variations on the drawings and project specification, inform the QS and PM and mark on the drawings as required.
About the Candidate:
- Must have in-depth knowledge of construction industry methodologies on detailing and building erection sequencing
- Computer literate in AutoCAD /3D modelling and Microsoft office .
- 2 years Steel detailing and procurement experience
- Experience in Construction or Engineering environment
- Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or related discipline
Points of Appeal:
- Financial stability
- Fantastic team
- Attractive salary package
- Company going places
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com