About the Client:My client are an established exteriors sub-contractor working on projects worldwide, based out of Thailand.
About the Role:
- Oversee Design & Engineering processes.
- Provide weekly reports outlining project status and resource planning.
- Assign awarded projects to a design team establish resource planning to satisfy program constraints.
- Create manual or instruction to make design work more efficient. Particularly with fabrication documentation.
- Provide full design and specification review of critical items on projects and tenders.
- Provide technical support to the commercial department on tender reviews.
- Review and improve in any new die and system development.
About the Candidate:
- Experience in AutoCAD, BIM, Revit
- Must be able to solve technical issues front end with clients
- Experience in managing teams of designers
- Experience with production drawings
- Degree qualified
- Open to permanent residence in Thailand
- Curtain Wall / FACADES EXPERIENCE
Points of Appeal:
- Low Turnover of staff
- Great company to work for
- Great Opportunity
- Long Established Company
- 1 stage Skype interview and 2 stage face to face
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Ashley Cooper on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com