About the Client:Having been established for over 25 years my client specialises in supplying and fixing roof sheeting and cladding systems for Large Construction Companies. They work with roofing systems including secret fix standing seam systems, composite metal panels, metal side claddings and single ply membrane projects. They now need an experienced Designer to come and join their team.
About the Role:
- Tracking changes and develop in drawings and reporting to Contract Manager.
- Working to tender specifications to produce CAD designs from plans/ elevations/details etc
- Produce mid project variations notes, drawings and records.
- Schedule quantities of materials for estimating to purchase.
- Co-ordinating the drawings development against site survey results
- Attend Design Co-ordination meetings when required.
- Liaise closely with Contract Manager and various other departments within the company.
- Attending occasional site visits.
- Plan and manage own workload.
About the Candidate:
- Experience in AutoCAD 2D design software, Excel, Word etc.
- Revit knowledge/experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Inventor knowledge/experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Have a great knowledge about a variety of various flat roofing products and preferably some roofing and cladding knowledge
Points of Appeal:
- Low Turnover of Staff
- Great Company to work for
- Great Opportunity
- Well paid
- Well Known Company
- Long Established Company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com