About the Client:My client has been established for over 90 years in the flat roofing sector. They have national coverage due to several regional offices they have and work on some very prestigious projects. They are now looking for a Designer to work out of their office in the West Midlands.
About the Role:
- Take off quantities from drawings and product order schedules.
- Development and production of working drawings incorporating interfacing trade/Architect details and material schedules.
- Attend site meetings when required.
- Attend estimator/branch handover meetings.
- Produce O&M manuals when required.
- Be self motivated to achieve the required results.
- Carry out site surveys as required.
- Produce as built drawings.
- Ability to work within a team and liaise with clients/Architects/contractors/suppliers.
- Ability to manage multiple contracts
- Excellent time management skills essential
- Implement company policy at all times.
About the Candidate:
- Must be based in West Midlands
- Use of Intranet systems such as BIW & 4 Projects
- Experience of the roofing industry is essential, inverted roof systems/green roofs/hotmelt & single ply.
- General computer awareness.
- Fully conversant with AUTOCAD and Microsoft Office software systems.
- Ideal candidate will require minimal training/supervision from the offset.
Points of Appeal:
- Great company to work for
- Cash rich
- Great progression offered
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org