About the Client:My client are a facades specialist sub-contractor with multiple offices across the UK. They have specialised in this sector for over 20 years and are looking to expand their design team due to an increase in work load.
About the Role:
- Working to tender specifications to produce CAD designs from plans/ elevations/details etc
- Tracking changes and develop in drawings and reporting to Contract Manager.
- Produce mid project variations notes, drawings and records.
- Co-ordinating the drawings development against site survey results
- Schedule quantities of materials for estimating to purchase.
- Attend Design Co-ordination meetings when required.
- Attending occasional site visits.
- Liaise closely with Contract Manager and various other departments within the company.
- Plan and manage own workload.
- The post holder will also undertake any other duties as required
About the Candidate:
- Must be based in or around Manchester
- Have at least 5 years facades knowledge
- Be able to work as part of a team or individually
- Have a keen eye for detail
Points of Appeal:
- Full order books
- Cash rich company
- Excellent progression offer
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org