This job has been added to your shortlist
About the Client:Excellent reputation and been established for over 20 years. The company design, manufacture and supply a number of timber products to the construction industry including Roof Trusses, Joists and Timber Frames.
About the Role:Key Tasks for the Designer
- Create designs from Architects drawings, including full manufacture details and site drawings.
- Preparation of cuttinglists, schedules, designs and working drawings for manufacture and construction
- Technical site support and project management
About the Candidate:
- The desire to join a leading company where you can work as a strong member of the team.
- Experience using timber products ideally Roof Trusses, Timber frames or Joists.
- Experience using AutoCad
- Knowledge of truss software such as Mitek, Pamir, Gangnail, Wolf.
- Previous experience within the Timber engineering sector would also be advantageous
Points of Appeal:
- Great company reputation
- Strong industry experience
- Training on the job provided
- Personal development programme
- Good starting salary
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Ashley Francis on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com