About the Client:Well established Commercial Office Design & Build Fit Out Contractor require a Mid - Weight Designer to join the team, the successful candidate will be extremely creative and have experience working within the Design & Build sector. Project values can be upwards of £2M, with 80% of them being in London and the rest home counties.
About the Role:
- The role will require the individual to have the ability to run an entire project, from brief take to completion.
- You will form an integral part of a well-established, highly motivated and ambitious design team.
- Duties will include: Site survey & building visits, client brief taking and rapport building, space planning, producing creative design solutions, a strong working relationship with the pre-contracts director, production of presentation design material, confident communication of that design to the client, product specification, detailing & working drawing production & co-ordination, required site attendance through until project completion.
- Assist Senior Designers in projects
- Maintain client confidence and good client relations
- Attend meetings with suppliers to gain product knowledge
- Maintain educational proficiency in interior design by attendance at seminars, workshops and trade shows.
About the Candidate:
- AutoCAD literate
- Sketch Up literate, render plug in packages also advantageous.
- InDesign & Photoshop literate
- 2-5 years’ experience within Design & Build sector
- A relevant design qualification
- Ability to provide conceptual & creative design ideas
- Ability to space plan
- Basic knowledge of building regulations, planning and fire regulations
- Must live a commutable distance to Guildford
- Will consider someone with Architect, leisure, hotel etc background but D&B experience preferred
- UK residents only and no freelancers please
Points of Appeal:
- Exciting projects
- Established company
- Low staff turnover
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Grace Murphy on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org