About the Client:My client are a leading specialist company principally engaged in the design, fabrication and installation of highly engineered steelwork, staircases and balustrade systems. We now have a new exciting opportunity for an experienced Detailer to join our established commercial team based in Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious projects across the country.
About the Role:
- The technician will be focusing on detailing architectural metal work including staircases and balustrades using 3D Tekla software.
- The successful post holder’s duties will include detailing to customer requirements, liaising with clients and providing data for other departments to work from.
- This job will be perfect for you if you have an interest in detailing or have previous experience working on the above system, specifically with construction drawings in a drawing office environment would be advantageous.
- If you would like to continue down this path with additional product specific training provided and a chance to work on a good variety of structural projects for a well-established company, then please do get in touch.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working with architectural metalwork.
About the Candidate:
- Current knowledge of 3D Model build, connections detailing and fabrication drawings.
- Experience of working in a design Department. Experienced within the architectural metalwork industry.
- Works well under pressure.
- Proficient detailing steelwork using Tekla.
- Accuracy is paramount.
- Self-motivated with solid inter personal and communication skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Points of Appeal:
- Financial stability
- Fantastic team
- Attractive salary package
- Strong Order Books
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org