About the Client:Our Client delivers high-class insight for the construction industry worldwide, bringing to bear the thoughts of key leaders and executives on the industry’s latest initiatives, innovations, technologies and trends. Our team of experts provides compelling coverage of the construction business to a global community of industry leaders and decision makers.
About the Role:
- Ordering consumables / materials from the approved supply chain, (with approval from site management).
- Updating and maintaining the Health & Safety documents on site.
- Processing the Induction bookings.
- Record keeping of, but not limited to: staff documentation, certificates, TBTs, DABs / safe starts, training matrix, PPE register, holiday planner, welfare checks, etc.
- Weekly submittal of the H&S planner, weekend working sheets and monthly H&S returns.
- Printing approved site signage and assisting with production thereof as require.
- Meeting Minutes.
- Generating document issues as required by the project.
- Storing and maintaining the most recent project documents.
- Ensuring that documents are distributed throughout the project team.
- Ensuring that electronic copies are filed.
- Ensuring that the quality of the printed drawings and documents is correct and legible.
- Printing paper copies and folding to the required size (A4, A3, A1, A0).
- Monitoring/updating various reports on Drawings/Technical submittals/etc.
- A good understanding of IT (BIW CONJECT but not essential).
- The ability to understand how the operations of the department relate to others and work collaboratively to obtain the best outcome for the business.
- Determination to see tasks through to completion, with organisation skills.
About the Candidate:I am currently seeking a Document controller to carry out the above tasks.
Points of Appeal:
- Salary £20K to £25K dependant on experience
- On a prestigious banking site
- Project is a £20M job over the next 2 years
- This is rare opportunity to join the best of the best in the UK.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Gavin Farrell on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org