About the Client:Excellent reputation and been established for over 20 years. British manufacturer of interior products, meeting the ever increasing demands of clients and specifiers worldwide. We are solution led, driven by delivering quality, design innovation and maximum value in an ethical and sustainable manner. Our ongoing investment in manufacturing facilities and processes ensures we provide value-engineered solutions across the built environment.
About the Role:Responsible for :
- Maintaining documentation systems in line with regulatory requirements and maintaining company documentation in line with project demands.
- Receive, assess and distribute incoming project information.
- Keep up-to-date electronic and hard-copy files of all project information including creating registers as necessary.
- Manage the document tracker with necessary PM relevant workflow
- Manage Client EDMS by downloading/uploading/reporting
- Distribution of all Project documents, internally and externally.
- Manage the quarantine and or replacement of superseded drawings.
- Collate drawing and technical information produced by the project team and undertake submissions including use of client’s online data management processes
- To carry out QA checks of documents and drawings, revisions, etc.
- Ensure the integrity of "live" information, the storage and archiving of historical data and providing the site team with a full technical support service.
- To ensure all drawings are up to date with a fast turnaround of documentation issued.
- Maintain records of all works done using prescribed templates
- Adhere to Project filing systems
- To establish and maintain good relationships with clients
- Carry out relevant training as and when required.
- To adhere to Company Policy with regard to health and safety and all other Company Policies
- To endeavour to adhere to the Company’s Environmental Policy and action plans.
- To undertake any reasonable request from Directors, Managers, supervisors and members of staff.
- To work within the company management system, processes and procedures, so as to fully compliant with all standards, legislation, governance and specifications.
- To ensure the strategic direction, quality, environmental, health and safety policies are understood and where required the objectives, targets and key performance indicators are measured, evaluated and reported to demonstrate continuous improvement of the management system.
- To ensure all activities enhances customer satisfaction and meet the requirements of all interested parties.
- To ensure all activities reduce or eliminate pollution to the land, sea and air.
- To promote and use the philosophy of reduce, re-use or recycle of all wastes, materials and products.
About the Candidate:Personal Attributes
- PC literate with skills on MS Excel, Word and outlook packages.
- Meticulous, enthusiastic, has excellent attention to detail and can work off their own initiative or part of a team (essential) and who has the ability to ask questions when needed.
- A sense of humour and able to work under pressure would be advantageous.
Points of Appeal:
- Great company reputation
- Strong industry experience
- Training on the job provided
- Personal development programme
- Good starting salary
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Ashley Cooper on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org